In this session, I talked about how to deploy stateless workload with Pods, Deployments, DaemonSets, and Services in a Kubernetes cluster installed on AWS infrastructure.
I answered questions like:
- What is a minimum deployable unit (aka Pod) in Kubernetes?
- What are Deployment and DaemonSet? How are these related to a Pod?
- How to set resource quota limits (CPU and Memory) for the Pods and Namespaces?
- What is a Service? What are different types of Service?
- What are a few important things to keep in mind while working with the stateless workload on Kubernetes?