Elasticsearch Administration on Kubernetes
Elasticsearch is a great distributed architecture. But it can be complex to manage and oeprate. This talk focused on provisioning production grade Elasticsearch cluster using Elastic Operator on ECK and monitoring it using Elastic Observability Stack.
The agenda included:
- Provisioning Elasticsearch and Kibana using ECK
- Scaling Elasticsearch Cluster
- Index Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Monitoring Elasticsearch Cluster
- Snapshots and Restore
- Demo with installation and configurations
This meetup was presented by Praveen Salitra and Sri Harsha Datla from Egen.
This meetup was organized by the official Elastic Community meetup group and event details are available here.