In this session, I talked about how to setup Kubernetes on the local machine. And then went through the complex production-ready setup of Kubernetes on AWS infrastructure.
I answered questions like:
- How to setup Kubernetes on the local machine?
- What components are required to be installed when setting up Kubernetes?
- How to setup Kubernetes on an AWS cluster using kops?
- How to make Kubernetes cluster highly available (HA) on AWS?
- How is kops setup compared to the Amazon’s managed service EKS?
- What are some important things to keep in mind while working with kops and Kubernetes?