In this session, I talked about how to deploy stateful workload with Persistent Volumes and StatefulSets in a Kubernetes cluster installed on AWS infrastructure.
I answered questions like:
- What is a container Volume?
- How Volumes work with Kubernetes?
- What are different types of Persistent Volumes in Kubernetes?
- How to provision Persistent Volumes on Kubernetes deployed on AWS?
- What are StatefulSets and how to configure and use them?
- What are a few important things to keep in mind while working with the stateful workload on Kubernetes?